If you or your children or your aging parents are active Facebook users, take a look at these articles and continue to follow the news on the newest Timeline feature. Looks like, despite setting our privacy controls, our information will be widely shared. We may have some Facebook decisions to make.
What to do? Google + is looking awfully good right now.
Read these Articles (I’ll add others as I read them.)
- Facebook’s Timeline a “Stalker’s” Paradise: Mass Exodus on the Way? — ZD Net by Charlie Osborne
- Facebook’s Timeline Goes Live: Gives User’s a Seven-Day Grace – ZD New by Zach Wittaker
- A Trip Down Memory Lane With Facebook’s Timeline – Newsday
- Facebook Rolls out Timeline Feature: It’s Time to Untag Some Old Photos – EnGadget
- Ready or Not, It’s Time for Facebook’s Timeline – LATimes Technology
- How to Use Facebook’s New Timeline Feature (and Hide Your Old Embarrassing Photos) – Life Hacker
- As Facebook’s New Timeline Rolls Out- Find Out How Well You Know Your Friends – Forbes
- Facebook Pulls Back Curtain on Timeline – Wired