WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this As Our Parents Age. Check it out!
Here’s an excerpt:
This blog had 41,000 views in 2012!
Becoming A Grown-up Child
One day in April 2007 my husband and I were the adult kids in our families — we are the only adult children — and the next day we became what we laughingly call “real grown-ups,” helping first one, then two, and for a while all three of our parents. It’s time to give back, and we do so willingly and happily. However the process is not easy, and it is not free from anxiety and tension. Check out the As Our Parents Age About page to learn more about the mission of this blog.
Learn More About Green House® HomesRead my posts on the planning, construction, and opening of Woodland Park at VMRC.
iPad for Dad SeriesiPad for Dad#1
Links to others available on each posting!
CategoriesActivities of Daily Living (ADL's) adult children Ageism aging boomers aging changes aging parents Alzheimer's bereavement Brain Caregiving Coordinating All of Our Lives Dementia elder care end of life end of life decisions end_of_life Exercise and Health falls family_memories Fear or Anxiety Frustrations When Growing Older Green House Project health care heart health Hospice hospitals Intergenerational Interaction iPad for Dad Legacies Medical Care Medical Information medical research Medicare memory parents Respect Safety Senior Health senior living senior parents seniors and computers Seniors and Lifelong Learning Seniors and Technology Where to Live
Copyright and Attribution Info
As Our Parents Age by Marti Weston is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on work at AsOurParentsAge.wordpress.com and AsOurParentsAge.net
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available by emailing As Our Parents Age. To learn more about this blog go to the AsYourParentsAge About page.
Connect with Marti on LinkedIn
Contact UsSend e-mail to As Our Parents Age
What I’m Currently Reading
- Google Calendar: Collaborating With My Mom- new post, ow.ly/m9ISu #adultchildren #aging #agingparents #googlecalendar pressed 1 day ago
- Google to try balloons in New Zealand to supply Internet, wapo.st/199oPx2, #edtech #isedchat pressed 4 days ago
- Why Music Makes Our Brain Sing-NYTIMES, ow.ly/lWgCn, @brainbits pressed 1 week ago
- Innovation During the Coming Epidemic of Memory Impairment-new post, ow.ly/lPV15 #seniors #dementia #aging @MassGeneralNews pressed 1 week ago
- Bank account fraud virus on Faceook-@Techlicious Watch links where you click! ow.ly/lK5ct #seniors #aging #elders #parenting pressed 2 weeks ago
Check Out the New Medline Plus Website